Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A home day

The Thanksgiving long weekend took its toll, on Tuesday morning I woke up feeling stuffy with a sore throat and generally feeling crummy. Now usually I take a shower, drink lots of tea, take some Advil and head to work but given my empty meeting calendar I decided to call in sick and stay home. It was a nice, lazy day, I played some Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (slowly making my way through a long back catalogue of games), made chicken soup (see Connie's blog for details), sat in the Wicked Cafe for a Cappuccino and caught up on some emails and did other bits and bobs. Before I knew it however, it was 2:45pm and I had to go pick up Kai from school. Too bad, days like these don't come around very often and I like them to last a lot longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment